Proceedings of the Colorado Scientific Society
Volume 17, 1954-1956
Table of Contents with links to articles
Using the Proceedings of the Colorado Scientific Society, Volume 15:
- Links to digital copies (PDFs) of articles and maps are embedded within this Table of Contents.
- Articles larger than about 10 MB have been broken into multiple parts. (Maps and diagrams cannot be split into parts.)
- The size of articles and maps larger than 3 MB are listed in the name.
- If articles or illustrations are too small or are hard to read, zoom in on them. They are saved at high resolutions and often look best when zoomed to 400% or more.
- If a large article seems to be hung while downloading, refresh the page.
- Searching: The Search box for the following Table of Contents is above the “PAGES” column header. Use it to search by author or for subject keywords. For example “north” will bring up all sections with Northgate in the CONTENTS.
The papers in Volume 15 of the Proceedings are mainly U.S. Geological Survey preliminary reports, published with the support of the Colorado Metal Mining Fund.
Proceedings of the CSS, Vol 15, 1946-1952, Table of Contents
|Contents||Author(s)||Volume & Pages
|Contents of Volume 15||Vol_15, 1
|Fluorspar Deposits of the Jamestown District, Boulder County, Colorado|
Fluorspar Deposits of Jamestown District, part 1 (9.6 MB)
Fluorspar Deposits of Jamestown District, part 2 (6.8 MB)
Fluorspar Deposits of Jamestown District, part 3 (10.3 MB)
Fluorspar Deposits of Jamestown District, part 4 (6.3 MB)
|Goddard, E. N.||Vol_15, 5-47
|Preliminary Report on the Kokomo Mining District, Colorado|
Kokomo Mining District, part 1, sans_maps (8 MB)
Kokomo Mining District, part 2, sans_maps (8.4 MB)
Kokomo Replacement Deposits (3.9 MB)
Kokomo Map Southwest (19 MB)
Kokomo Map Northeast (21.3 MB)
|Koschmann, A. H.|
Wells, F. G.
Odell, James W.
|Vanadium Deposits near Placerville, San Miguel County (7.7 MB)||Fischer, R. P.|
Haff, J. C.
Rominger, J. F.
|Recent Development on the Black Bear Vein and Treasury Tunnel, San Miguel County (5.4 MB)||Varnes, D. J.||Vol_15, 135-146
|Stratigraphy of the Pando Area, Eagle County, Colorado|
Stratigraphy of the Pando Area, Eagle County, part 1 (6.8 MB)
Stratigraphy of the Pando Area, Eagle County, part 2 (7.3 MB)
Stratigraphy of the Pando Area, Eagle County, part 3 (7.4 MB)
Stratigraphy of the Pando Area, Eagle County, part 4 (6.4 MB)
|Tweto, Ogden||Vol_15, 148-235
|The Gunnison Forks Sulfur Deposit, Delta County, Colorado (9 MB)||Dings, McClelland G.||Vol_15, 236-256
|Geology and Fluorspar Deposits of the St. Peters Dome District, Colorado (2 MB)||Steven, Thomas A.||Vol_15, 257-284
|Sunnyside, Ross Basin, and Bonita Fault Systems and associated Ore Deposits, San Juan County, Colorado (9 MB)||Burbank, W. S.||Vol_15, 283-304
|Sources of Lightweight Aggregates in Colorado|
Sources of Lightweight Aggregates in Colorado, part 1 (9.4 MB)
Sources of Lightweight Aggregates in Colorado, part 2 (9.3 MB)
Sources of Lightweight Aggregates in Colorado, part 3 (7.8 MB)
|Bush, Alfred L.||Vol_15, 305-368
|Clay Deposits of the Denver-Golden Area (6 MB)||Waage, Karl M.||Vol_15, 373-390
|Index to Volume 15 (4.1 MB)||Patton, Priscilla C.|
Snipes, Marion C.
|Research Needed in Engineering Geology (4.2 MB)||Eckel, Edwin B.||Vol_15, Appendix 1-12