Proceedings of the Colorado Scientific Society
Volume 17, 1954-1956
Table of Contents with links to articles
Using the Proceedings of the Colorado Scientific Society, Volume 17:
- Links to digital copies (PDFs) of articles and maps are embedded within this Table of Contents. Clicking on a link will open the PDF in a new tab.
- The text in the linked articles looks original, but it is searchable and selectable. (Text in maps and cross-sections in NOT searchable or selectable, because this can degrade the figure.)
- The sizes of articles and maps are listed in the name.
- Large maps and cross-sections are best when viewed at 400% plus magnification. They have that much detail.
- Searching: The Search box for the following Table of Contents is above the “PAGES” column header. Use it to search by author or for subject keywords. For example “north” will bring up all sections with Northgate in the CONTENTS.
Proceedings of the CSS, Vol 17, 1954-1956, Table of Contents
|Contents||Author(s)||Volume & Pages|
|Laramide Faulting and Orogeny on the north flank of the Uinta Mountains in eastern Daggett County, Utah (2.1 MB)||Hansen, Wallace Ray|
Bonilla, M G
|Cenozoic Geomorphic History of the Medicine Bow Mountains near the Northgate Fluorspar District, Colorado (4 MB)|
Map - Erosion Surfaces of Late Tertiary Age in the Northgate District, Colorado (31 MB)
Cross Sections showing Relations of Cenozoic Erosion Surfaces(18 MB)
|Steven, Thomas A||Vol_17, 30-57|